subversion

I put the serp plugin in wordpress.org subversion, with bugs in it (blush…), so I put the plugin on a couple of wp installs this morning, checked errors and fixed the main bugs.

I set the table fields to TEXT, added $wpdb->prepare to prevent some sql errors, added an update routine with version check, fixed the select boxes and ajax/jquery routines to update the html tables and uploaded it as 1.0.3

I haven’t got a clue how subversion works, but I hope the plugin works better now.

Posted in juust and tagged .

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *