The organization shall
- determine the necessary competence for personnel performing work affecting conformity to product requirements
- where applicable, provide training or take other actions to achieve the necessary competence
- evaluate the effectiveness of the actions taken
- ensure that its personnel are aware of the relevance and importance of their activities and how they contribute to the achievement of the quality objectives
- maintain appropriate records of education, training, skills and experience (see 4.2.4).